New Pathways is hiring!
Positions available: 1 contracted therapist positions
- LPC preferred but PLPCs are encouraged to apply. State licensure supervision not available but weekly group supervision is available.
- Internally motivated to seek further training (DBT, EMDR, IFS, Schema Therapy, EFT, ETT, Somatic XP, Gottman, etc)
- Desired Caseload range building to 15+ hours (NPC will actively provide clients)
- Be willing to charge at least $100 (can offer sliding scales)
- Interest in attending monthly meetings/check-in for both social and business purposes
- Open to taking on employment assistance clients (3-5 sessions short term therapy that may convert to long term clients)
- Does not want to accept insurance directly, but can encourage clients use their out-of-network benefits (training provided)
- Many of our clients are seeking Christian counseling
Extra skills and interests are a bonus:
- creative (photography, graphic design, blog writing, etc.)
- marketing (social media posts, interaction, engagement, google ads)
- any other skills that may benefit a small business
- desire to lead educational workshops on your own or with others
- desire to create educational videos on your own or with others
Contracted Counselors receive 80% of all monies earned
Flexible hours (nights, days, weekends)
Located in historic downtown Webster Groves - classy!
Weekly group supervision available
New Pathways will actively add clients to your caseload
Friendly, people focused, and wanting to edify counselors
Costs covered (rent, internet, some snacks + water and coffee for clients)
Conference room for workshops and trainings available